The cosmetic and beauty industry is all the craze this century. Everyone is now becoming more intrigued by good looks. People are finding new ways to make their bodies look a certain way, for the sake of cosmetic elevation. The place of makeup has never been so highly regarded like it is right now. Even then, how much do you know about beauty techniques like microblading? Is it right for you?
What is Microblading?
It is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure that is meant to create a fuller and better-defined eyebrow. This makeup technique is increasing in popularity, with celebrities leading in the clientele list. The technique uses cosmetic tattooing to achieve the desired eyebrows. With micro-bladed eyebrows, you can easily skip doing your eyebrows during your makeup routine. It also helps you pull off the effortless no-makeup look on the days you do not want to go all the way with your makeup.
What Does the Technique Involve?
The technique involves the use of a cosmetic tattoo pen. The pen makes small incisions in your brow, that male deposit pigments into the skin. The microblading pen offers precision, thanks to the tip that is so delicate. This ensures that the strokes made on your brow are closely similar to those of the individual hairs in your eyebrows.
More importantly, the microblading pen is available in different blade sizes. These are the sizes of the diameter of the tip of the pen. The technician working on your brows, therefore, can choose a different diameter of the blade to control the thickness of the brow. This is how the fullness of your brow will differ from the area close to the bridge of your nose to the tail of the brow.
The most incredible thing about the technique is that you can customize your brow to what you want. This means that with each hair stroke, the technician can alter the shape, thickness, and even the color of your eyebrows.
What Are the Benefits of Microblading?
Looking at the procedure, it is easy to get worried about whether or not you should go ahead with it. However, if you really want to achieve perfection with your eyebrows, this treatment is the best for you. Here are some of the underlying benefits of microblading your eyebrows:
- Precision – the technology used for the procedure assures precision. You do not have to spend several minutes every morning trying to shape and reshape your eyebrows to your preferred shape. The precision of the blade will give you amazing results, especially since it focuses on individual hair at a time.
- You can match the color of your natural hair – the technician can guide you through the color options for the tattoo ink. This means that you can pick a color that closest matches your original hair color. More to it, the technician can help determine a color that best brings out the features of your face, particularly your eyes.
- A variety of choices – microblading is not a rigid procedure. Your preferences in how you want your brows to be will apply the whole way. You can choose the shape and size of the brow you want. You can also change up the thickness if you want thicker brows that you naturally have.
- Cosmetic elevation – whether you are a fan of makeup routines or not, you will love the results of microblading. Well-shaped brows help frame your face, all while bringing out your eyes.
- Semi-permanent – you won’t be needing another microblading procedure soon. The tattoo penetrates the superficial layers of your skin, giving your semi-permanent results. Therefore, you can forget about having uneven brows for the next 2 or 3 years.
- No downtime – after your procedure, you can go back to your normal lifestyle routines. Nothing has to change. Your final results will start showing about four weeks’ post-procedure. However, your technician will offer you some instructions on how well you can manage your brows before the final results start showing. One main thing is to keep them as dry as possible until after ten days or so.