Hydration IV therapy is a treatment that delivers fluids, minerals, and vitamins directly into your bloodstream using an IV line inserted into the vein in your arm. Dehydration takes place when your body loses more fluids than you are taking in. Your body will signal that you need to hydrate by an increase in thirst. Other symptoms of dehydration are fatigue, nausea, dry mouth, weakness, dizziness, headache, skin that does not bounce back quickly when pinched, and dark-colored or no urine.
Drinking fluids when your body is dehydrated takes a long time for your body to hydrate since most of the water will be absorbed into the large intestines. Taking too much water too fast is not an option for effective hydration as the sodium levels in your body may drop to dangerous levels. Hydration IV therapy works to hydrate your body in a comfortable procedure that lasts for 30-45 minutes.
Book an appointment with Creative Medspa in Atlanta to see an IV therapy specialist.
Common Causes of Dehydration
- Intense exercise or exerting activities that cause you to sweat excessively
- Being outside in hot weather for too long without taking fluids to keep you hydrated
- Taking too much alcohol
- Not taking as much water as your body requires
7 Benefits of Hydration IV Therapy
Here are some of the benefits of hydration IV therapy that you’ll get when you visit our Medspa in Atlanta:
- 1. Hydration IV therapy for Immunity boosts
- The fluids in Hydration IV therapy contain Vitamin C and vitamin B 12, which boost your immunity and improve overall body wellness. The vitamins and nutrients absorbed in the body also boost your energy levels, reduce symptoms of migraines and accelerate wound healing. Other benefits include improving anxiety and depression, improving symptoms of asthma, and combating fatigue.
- 2. Hydration IV therapy to accentuate the beauty
- Hydration IV therapy is formulated with a blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients to rejuvenate your appearance from within to the outside. The antioxidant in the fluid removes free radicals that contribute to tissue damage and aging. Hydration IV therapy used in dermatology contains ingredients that slow the aging process, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair damage caused by ultraviolet rays. It also corrects skin issues by improving blemishes and brightening the skin. Your skin, hair, nails, and eyes are strengthened through hydration IV therapy. We also have amazing treatment packages for Botox near you for radiant skin.
- 3. Healthy weight loss
- Hydration IV therapy can promote healthy weight loss when combined with regular exercise and healthy eating. The hydration IV therapy for weight loss contains fluids, fat-burning compounds, and vitamins. These assist the body in burning calories faster and break down fat naturally. We have other treatments that give you the body shape of your choice, like Trusculpt treatment in Atlanta.
- 4. Hydration IV therapy for detoxification
- Dehydration and other issues can affect your kidneys and liver, causing a buildup of toxins and free radicals in the body—these toxins damage cells and the DNA, causing you to age faster. Drinking fluids will not get rid of all the toxins in your body. Hydration IV therapy contains antioxidants and fluids that flush your system to filter out and eliminate toxins and free radicals. The IV fluid may contain vitamin C, Glutathione, and Alpha-lipoic acid.
- 5. Hydration therapy for faster recovery
- The fluids, vitamins, and nutrients that your body receives through Hydration IV therapy help you to rejuvenate in a shorter time compared to drinking fluids. Your energy is restored right away; the hangover or jetlag goes away faster. You experience relief quickly because of the fast speed of the delivery system.
- 6. Hydration IV therapy for replenishment
- Your body is replenished and refreshed with nutrients contained in a hydration IV therapy fluid. Drinking water does not give your body the nutrients and electrolytes it requires, as most of them are absorbed in the digestive system. Hydration IV therapy also helps people with issues that inhibit nutrient absorption.
- 7. Hydration IV therapy for improved athletic performance
- Hydration IV therapy for athletes contains rehydration and essential nutrients to help their bodies maintain peak performance. The therapy provides fast and effective hydration during workouts and the game. Free radicals that build up are flushed out through IV hydration therapy for faster healing and maintenance of the muscles. In addition, the amino acids in the fluids help the body to build muscles, reduce recovery time, and support muscle recovery.