At Creative Dentistry, the safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority.
Our office re-opened on May 4, 2020
Following CDC and other public health guidelines, our Atlanta office has been updated with increased and customized safety measures, ongoing cleaning protocols, and enhanced staff and patient processes.
With an abundance of caution, we have implemented a new patient process. Here’s what to expect:
- All patients will be screened during appointment confirmation calls and upon arrival using guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Patients are required to complete all paperwork and pre-screening forms online in advance of arrival for scheduled appointments.
- Upon arrival, patients are asked to call or text our office and remain in their vehicle.
- A staff member will conduct a temperature screening at the time of entering our office. And all persons are required to wear a mask.
- Only patients are allowed to come inside.
- All waiting rooms have been cleared of non-essential items, chairs placed a safe distance apart, and all surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- We are spacing appointment times to allow time for additional sanitizing between patients.
- All Creative Dentistry staff is being screened upon arrival, wearing appropriate personal protection and adhering to social distancing guidelines wherever possible.
We want to assure our patients we are prepared to welcome you back in the safest way possible.